If your favorite hot beverage grew cold because you forgot about it after a while, then you should definitely consider the Ember Smart Mug. While the price tag is a bit high, it's well worth it.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    05-01-2020 10:12 AM
    I have several Ember mugs, including the one reviewed here. I too have been impressed with the experience overall. Hot coffee or tea at exactly my preferred temperature for at least an hour. This matters more for tea as I tend to drink my coffee a bit more quickly, with the battery usually lasting long enough for a second cup of coffee. The Travel Mug 2 is the best of them, and unfortunately the most expensive as well. Its battery lasts at least an hour longer than the regular mug as well. The Ember app lets me set my name to scroll across the mug’s display and the controls directly on the Ember Travel Mug 2 allow me to control the temperature of the drink inside without needing the app via my phone.

Concerns:
    Lately, the Ember application has been of concern on my phone. I have been seeing huge battery drain on my phone, with the Ember application running constantly in the background, and using as much as 23-26% of the battery according to Apple’s battery screen. Since we have four Ember mugs, as she loves them as well, I figured it was due to the number of them connected, but upon removing all but one mug, the batter drain continued. Even today the application has been running in the background for about 9.5 hours. I made a cappuccino this morning and yesterday so I didn’t even use the Ember!

A separate Ember mug, given to my sister as a Christmas gift, had the white coating start peeling after a month or two. While Ember replaced it and apologized for the inconvenience, I wonder how harmful it may have been to ingest that.
    05-05-2020 06:26 PM