As Apple Watch celebrates its fifth birthday I take a short(ish) trip down memory lane to see how things have changed since Series 0.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    04-24-2020 07:40 AM
    Happy Birthday, indeed. I started out with the original series Watch and then moved to the Series 3 and now I’m using the stainless steel space black Series 5. The last two are cellular models. I love my Watch. Well done, Apple. Now add some classy watch faces to watchOS and stop requiring an upgrade to get the latest.
    Annie_M and pr1nce like this.
    04-24-2020 08:10 AM
    When Apple released the first Apple Watch I was marginally interested, but never thought I would want one. After reading so many posts and stories here on iMore, I finally joined the party 2 years ago. I am absolutely IN LOVE with it, and can't imagine life without an Apple Watch! Happy Happy Birthday Apple Watch!!!
    Just_Me_D, pr1nce and wenrob like this.
    04-24-2020 08:34 AM
    When Apple released the first Apple Watch I was marginally interested, but never thought I would want one. After reading so many posts and stories here on iMore, I finally joined the party 2 years ago. I am absolutely IN LOVE with it, and can't imagine life without an Apple Watch! Happy Happy Birthday Apple Watch!!!
    I’ve pretty much been a watch wearer almost all of my life, but I’ve not worn a traditional watch since getting the original series Watch 5 years ago. I don’t think a traditional watch would fit in my life right now.
    Annie_M and pr1nce like this.
    04-24-2020 08:39 AM
    I’ve pretty much been a watch wearer almost all of my life, but I’ve not worn a traditional watch since getting the original series Watch 5 years ago. I don’t think a traditional watch would fit in my life right now.
    My nephews are getting married this year one in July and one in November and my sister asked me if I was going to be wearing my Apple Watch during the wedding and I said yes absolutely. That’s what dressy bands are for!
    Just_Me_D and pr1nce like this.
    04-24-2020 09:22 AM
    I have worn traditional watches for most of my life. I didn’t even think about an Apple Watch until maybe last year. So, I decided recently to purchase my first Apple Watch, the Series 3 Space Gray GPS model. I absolutely love this watch. Happy Birthday Apple Watch!
    Annie_M and Just_Me_D like this.
    04-24-2020 11:25 AM
    I just had a post come up on my memories on FB on being “meh” about the Apple Watch and not seeing the point of it. How times have changed. My AW4 is possibly my favorite Apple thing.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-25-2020 07:33 AM