AMC Theatres to Close All U.S. Locations until May or June

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I can’t say that I’m completely surprised by this news, I’ve had a feeling that a two week or so window wouldn’t be an adequate amount of time to slow the progress of this disease. I work in the banquet department of a hotel that sees meaningful meeting business at this time of year, and starting just this past weekend all of the events that were to have taken place there were canceled (understandably so) due to the outbreak. And, as far as I know, everything that had been booked for the next few weeks, if not longer, has been canceled as well. We don’t have any ‘shelter in place’ orders yet where I live, but I wouldn’t be surprised if that day might come eventually.
...As long as I don’t see Jamey Sheridan with a mullet and having horns, and wearing jeans and a denim jacket, I’ll hope for the best for myself, and hope for the same for you all as well.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
These are definitely troubling times... I know in my heart of hearts that this too shall pass, but not knowing how or when it will pass is a bit unsettling!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2