Cases of AirDrop cyber-flashing on UK trains doubled in 2019

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Well, that's scary. I just checked, and I had "everyone" selected. So I changed it to "contacts only". Here's how to find your AirDrop settings from Apple Support:

"How to adjust AirDrop settings
To choose who can see your device and send you content in AirDrop:

Go to Settings, tap General.
Tap AirDrop, then choose an option.
You can also set your AirDrop options in Control Center. Here's how:

On iPhone X or later, or an iPad with iOS 12 or later or iPadOS, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen to open Control Center. On iPhone 8 or earlier, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
Press firmly or touch and hold the network settings card in the upper-left corner.
Touch and hold the AirDrop button , then choose one of these options:
Receiving Off: You won't receive AirDrop requests.
Contacts Only: Only your contacts can see your device.
Everyone: All nearby Apple devices using AirDrop can see your device.
If you see Receiving Off and can't tap to change it:

Go to Settings > Screen Time.
Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions.
Tap Allowed Apps and make sure that AirDrop is turned on."

layneleah

Jul 13, 2021
Visit site
I think that this summer we will be able to travel with the vaccine. More and more countries are loosening restrictions for foreigners vaccinated against covid. And travelers are already ready to give an injection for the sake of free movement. We recently returned from a trip to Berlin. We needed the vaccination for our own safety. in Berlin, we booked an apartment at the Citadines Kurfürstendamm Berlin Aparthotel on Booking. Since we decided to travel by train, we immediately bought tickets for dbauskunft.com and they didn't worry about anything. We were very satisfied and I advise you to travel for the soul!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2