If you're having problems with Twitter today, you're not alone. The social media service is experiencing problems this afternoon, preventing people from sending new tweets and others from refreshing their timelines.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    02-07-2020 03:40 PM
    This isn’t a bad thing... it needs to calm down!
    02-07-2020 07:34 PM
    02-08-2020 07:02 AM
    Yes Twitter! It can be quite rabid at times! A break would do it good!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    02-08-2020 07:17 AM
    I trust Twitter for it’s accurate news compared to other so called social sites

I’ve had no shortage on my end recently
    02-08-2020 07:41 AM
    I do as well. But there are so many posts from people who seem to embrace the anonymity that they have on Twitter- and their pists can be vulgar, toxic and seem to foster a strong sense of hate.
    02-08-2020 10:59 AM
    I do as well. But there are so many posts from people who seem to embrace the anonymity that they have on Twitter- and their pists can be vulgar, toxic and seem to foster a strong sense of hate.
    Yes I agree

I keep my followers as well as followed on as much as a tight leash as I can without stunting the conversation

Doesn’t always help thou
    Annie_M likes this.
    02-08-2020 11:07 AM
    I’m on my 3rd Twitter account. I created my first one shortly after getting my first iPhone in Jan 2009. It grew to about 5k followers in the early days of Twitter and I really enjoyed it. It was full of techies and early adopters. Then politics invaded twitter and it went downhill quickly. I created a 2nd account and limited who I followed to news organizations, brands, etc... That account also became a political dumpster fire so I deleted the app and stayed away for a while. I decided to give it another shot because I really enjoyed the early days of twitter. The 3rd account is all about running, fitness, tech news and a few brands that I’ve been loyal to for years. I have a strict NO POLITICS policy on that account. This newest account has reminded me of why I enjoyed twitter so much and I’m glad I gave twitter a third chance.
    Annie_M likes this.
    02-08-2020 11:37 AM
    A few years back, I basically lived on Twitter, but then it became flooded with people who didn't know how to deal with differing viewpoints. Agreeing to disagree was not part of their mindset, and as Annie has already stated, they were vulgar to the highest degree.

The amount of hatred that spewed from their mouths were just ridiculous. I realized that Twitter was no longer fun for me so I deactivated my accounts and haven't looked back.
    Annie_M likes this.
    02-08-2020 12:04 PM