You've received a $25 gift card from Amazon and now it's time to spend it. From inexpensive cases for your iPhone to beautiful wrist bands for your Apple Watch, we've got this covered. Here are 10 ways to use that gift card.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    kataran likes this.
    12-26-2019 02:30 PM
    Thank you for the gift card iMore
    12-27-2019 08:28 PM
    Where’s my gift card? Why the hell this kind of spam continues to come of? There’s simply no way to stop this to bother me on my Tapatalk, that’s infuriating!!
    12-28-2019 02:27 PM
    Where’s my gift card? Why the hell this kind of spam continues to come of? There’s simply no way to stop this to bother me on my Tapatalk, that’s infuriating!!
    I think the author was speaking hypothetically. It’s a poorly-written title, unfortunately.
    12-28-2019 05:46 PM
    I think the author was speaking hypothetically. It’s a poorly-written title, unfortunately.
    Yes, I knew it, I just would love to stop having to receive this lot of c**t spams from iMore on my Tapatalk, without having to stop reading the forum, which I love. I'm, too, in Android Central and Crackberry and only iMore chose to infuriate us with this ton is non-sense useless spam posts. Why? Why???

Rant over, I'm better now!
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    12-29-2019 05:15 AM
    Yes, I knew it, I just would love to stop having to receive this lot of c**t spams from iMore on my Tapatalk, without having to stop reading the forum, which I love. I'm, too, in Android Central and Crackberry and only iMore chose to infuriate us with this ton is non-sense useless spam posts. Why? Why???

Rant over, I'm better now!
    Yeah I know where you’re coming from. The powers that be decided to “reinvent” iMore a few years back, transforming it from a respectable Apple blog into a “throw everything we can at the wall and see what sticks...and some Apple stuff too” for the sake of generating ad revenue. I love this community and it’s honestly the only thing that keeps me around iMore these days.
    I think it’s also a disservice to Apple fans. Apparently we don’t deserve a dedicated blog like the other platforms.
    12-29-2019 08:00 AM
    Yeah I know where you’re coming from. The powers that be decided to “reinvent” iMore a few years back, transforming it from a respectable Apple blog into a “throw everything we can at the wall and see what sticks...and some Apple stuff too” for the sake of generating ad revenue. I love this community and it’s honestly the only thing that keeps me around iMore these days.
    I think it’s also a disservice to Apple fans. Apparently we don’t deserve a dedicated blog like the other platforms.
    Totally agree with you. More than a disservice, is disrespectful with Apple fans who made and make this space what it is. I'm with you, I just didn't throw this forum in a trash can because of the people we can find here, but this iMore stuff guys make me consider this option more times than I would like for...
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    12-29-2019 08:28 AM
    Totally agree with you. More than a disservice, is disrespectful with Apple fans who made and make this space what it is. I'm with you, I just didn't throw this forum in a trash can because of the people we can find here, but this iMore stuff guys make me consider this option more times than I would like for...
    Yeah but if you’re looking for a deal on a robot vacuum you’ve come to the right place!
    12-29-2019 08:34 AM
    Yeah but if you’re looking for a deal on a robot vacuum you’ve come to the right place!
    I don’t trusts robots, unless made by Apple.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    12-29-2019 09:26 AM
    I don’t trusts robots, unless made by Apple.
    The trick is to give the robot a short cord so when it turns on you it can’t get very far.
    Tartarus likes this.
    12-29-2019 09:27 AM
    EXACTLY this.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    12-29-2019 09:45 AM