Some people aren't receiving App Store and iTunes receipts anymore

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
The author of the article's instructions did not work for me, so I looked it up and found these instructions from Apple Support: See your purchase history on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

"Open the Settings app.
Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
Scroll to Purchase History and tap it. If you want to see purchases that you made more than 90 days prior, tap Last 90 Days, then select a date range.
Find the item, then tap Total Billed.
From here, you can do these things:
To request a refund or report a problem with the item, tap the item, then tap "Report a Problem" and describe your issue.
To see the date when you bought the item and the device you used to buy it, tap the item.
To send yourself a new email receipt, tap Resend. You can’t send a receipt for a free item."

I chose the option to send myself a receipt, and that worked.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The author of the article's instructions did not work for me, so I looked it up and found these instructions from Apple Support: See your purchase history on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

"Open the Settings app.
Scroll to Purchase History and tap it. If you want to see purchases that you made more than 90 days prior, tap Last 90 Days, then select a date range.
To request a refund or report a problem with the item, tap the item, then tap "Report a Problem" and describe your issue.
To see the date when you bought the item and the device you used to buy it, tap the item.
To send yourself a new email receipt, tap Resend. You can’t send a receipt for a free item."

Were you not getting receipts? I haven't noticed not getting any.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I didn't realize it until I read this article, but I did not get a receipt for my monthly automatic iCloud storage subscription.

Just checked. I don't see one either. But they had a problem with my payment method. My debit card expired the end of November. It should have been good through the 30th. My bank had sent a new card, but I never got it. So I went to the bank and they made me one. I added it to my payment method on the 29th. Apple must have got my 99¢. It shows in my bank app as taken out on December 2nd. But no receipt email.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

"Open the Settings app.

I didn't get a receipt for the 99¢ iCloud storage this month. The directions you posted worked. I tapped on "resend", and got one immediately.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

"Open the Settings app.

Thank you Annie ! This worked perfect for me as well

Have a very happy & healthy 2020 !

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox