Amazon sent man a toilet plunger instead of the £299 Apple Watch he ordered

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
You just have to love blogs like this that only tell one side of the story. And conveniently everyone has "reached out to Amazon with no reply". We're simply not being told everything. Anytime in the past years I've had any issues with Amazon, those issues were resolved very quickly. I even had a package with multiple items (one over $200) arrive torn open and the expensive item missing. I called Amazon and they refunded the cost of that item. I'll keep buying from them. Yep.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What happened to the man who received a plunger instead of an Watch via Amazon is unfortunate and should not have occurred, if indeed true. With that being said, I’m in agreement with Lee_Bo in that Amazon is typically quick to resolve matters. If there is indeed more to the story then it’ll come out at some point.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a pair of sleep pants for $16. Apparently, they had to be shipped from China. They were sent to an address in Brooklyn, NY. It took me 3 weeks to get it resolved with a refund. I hope someone in Brooklyn enjoyed my pants!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711