Score a saving on iPad Pro (2021): $100 off at Amazon

Gravid makes premium weighted blankets with amazing covers that make sure you get a good night's sleep. Get this Black Friday bundle and save!

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    11-29-2019 03:30 PM
    A Weighted blanket is the thing I need now, I hope it makes me sleep better. There was a lot of stress the last few months, I need to try it.
    02-17-2021 08:13 AM
    Oh, dude, I agree with you that weighted blanket is an irreplaceable thing. I work all day long and only night is a time when I can relax (some hours). The quality of my sleep leaves much to be desired. Of course, my wife had been seeing that I suffer from my schedule and I always sleep deprived. Nobody has known how helping me, even I haven't. I Tried to take melatonin in capsules, to mediate before the sleeping, but every morning I see a very tired, sleep deprived and with totally unhealthy appearance because of endless troubles. My psychologist recommended me to change my blanket on weighted blanket. Think that it is the most useful advice in my life, because it makes something wonderful with your body.
    Last edited by jcgrey87; 02-19-2021 at 04:55 PM.
    02-17-2021 08:16 AM
    Hey hey! I can recommend an even cooler brand that makes heavy blankets. I ordered some from Mela recently and was amazed. The quality is amazing, and the blanket is super soft, so every night, it feels like I'm sleeping under a cloud that envelops my whole body! Click for info and have time to order your very own anti-stress blanket. By the way, they have discounts on some products right now, so hurry up
    Last edited by Limmar; 08-25-2021 at 12:53 AM.
    08-21-2021 11:27 PM