Grab a Gravid Weighted Blanket bundle for Black Friday and get shut eye

joshbrowne

Feb 17, 2021
Visit site
A Weighted blanket is the thing I need now, I hope it makes me sleep better. There was a lot of stress the last few months, I need to try it.

jcgrey87

Feb 17, 2021
Visit site
Oh, dude, I agree with you that weighted blanket is an irreplaceable thing. I work all day long and only night is a time when I can relax (some hours). The quality of my sleep leaves much to be desired. Of course, my wife had been seeing that I suffer from my schedule and I always sleep deprived. Nobody has known how helping me, even I haven't. I Tried to take melatonin in capsules, to mediate before the sleeping, but every morning I see a very tired, sleep deprived and with totally unhealthy appearance because of endless troubles. My psychologist recommended me to change my blanket on weighted blanket. Think that it is the most useful advice in my life, because it makes something wonderful with your body.

Last edited:

Limmar

Aug 22, 2021
Visit site
Hey hey! I can recommend an even cooler brand that makes heavy blankets. I ordered some from Mela recently and was amazed. The quality is amazing, and the blanket is super soft, so every night, it feels like I'm sleeping under a cloud that envelops my whole body! Click for info and have time to order your very own anti-stress blanket. By the way, they have discounts on some products right now, so hurry up :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner