Is this what iPhone 12 Pro will look like?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I hate that we live in a time where we can't just sit and enjoy what we have for even a month. The 11 series just released and we are already talking about what the 12 is going to look like? Can we just enjoy our 11's through the end of the year at least? Lol.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I hate that we live in a time where we can't just sit and enjoy what we have for even a month. The 11 series just released and we are already talking about what the 12 is going to look like? Can we just enjoy our 11's through the end of the year at least? Lol.

Instant gratification......until we have it and the need for instant gratification starts again. Our society has become a slave to the large corporations who set us up for this. I’ll probably get flack for this but I don’t think a lot of people know how to be happy any more.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

^^^This times a thousand^^^

I don’t care what the next iPhone may look like and I don’t want to know until It is officially introduced via keynote by Apple “next year”. Period.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
^^^This times a thousand^^^

I don’t care what the next iPhone may look like and I don’t want to know until It is officially introduced via keynote by Apple “next year”. Period.

I’d even be happy (happier?) if it was every 2 years. More time to enjoy your device! Of course, I do this anyway.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I’d even be happy (happier?) if it was every 2 years. More time to enjoy your device! Of course, I do this anyway.

Don’t need a reason to enjoy your current device in fact there are plenty of users that can care less about the new offerings and will enjoy there device for years on end

My brother went from an iPhone 5 to an 8 and with a whooping 5 3rd party apps for his driving and delivery gigs he will not upgrade again till his device doesn’t do what he needs from it

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site

Completely agree! Spoils the surprise and fun of a product launch.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh