Buy a certified refurbished iPad 2 in black or white for just $88.95

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
sale_19224_primary_image_wide-1eax.jpg

Everyone has a laptop and a smartphone these days, and they make up the majority of our media consumption. However, there are some situations where a tablet is more useful than either. For example, if you’re on a long bus or plane ride, your laptop might be too large while your phone’s small screen just won’t cut it. Luckily, you don’t have to spend a fortune on a brand new tablet if you don’t plan on using it often. [URL="https://digitaloffers.imore.com/sales/apple-ipad-2-16gb-wifi-only-black-refurbished?utm_source=imore.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=apple-ipad-2-16gb-wifi-only-black-refurbished&utm_term=scsf-344782&utm_content=a0x1P000004Mo2O&scsonar=1&utm_mona=UUimUvbUpU3168164]All you need is this Apple iPad 2[/URL] for just $88.95.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

tastypre

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried an iPad 2? I can’t believe your promoting this. Not only is it pathetically slow, you’ll be lucky to find apps that run on iOS 9. Save your money and buy something more recent for gods sake.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
This is seriously ridiculous. You should NOT buy an iPad 2 if you have any intention of running the majority of the apps available on the App Store today.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Wouldn’t an actual boat anchor be cheaper? That’s about all it would be worth anyway.

Seriously, I know there are a lot of things going on behind the scenes that I, as just a Trusted Member, don’t know about, but a lot of articles that have been posted lately have made me chuckle a bit.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Wouldn’t an actual boat anchor be cheaper? That’s about all it would be worth anyway.

Seriously, I know there are a lot of things going on behind the scenes that I, as just a Trusted Member, don’t know about, but a lot of articles that have been posted lately have made me chuckle a bit.

A lot of articles have been making me chuckle for a while now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73