Who says your charging cable has to look boring?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Sooooo the cable is still the same, but the carrying case is what’s different. I’m one of the people who do not walk around carrying cables with me. The ones I have for my iPhone are all connected to a charging apparatus, whether at home, in my car or at work, just in case need a charge.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Same here I use my device mostly where I keep my cables and always charge before I go out for the day

I see young people carrying around there charging cables in there pockets.

I use to work at the Mall and found a few cables lying on the floor from pocket drops

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If I'm carrying my cable, it's packed in a bag with other things. I don't carry a cable around town. I do if I'll be somewhere overnight. And I could not care less what I carry it in. To me, a special case to carry a cable in is over the top.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Same here I use my device mostly where I keep my cables and always charge before I go out for the day

I see young people carrying around there charging cables in there pockets.

I use to work at the Mall and found a few cables lying on the floor from pocket drops

I have so many extra cables & bricks from randomly finding them at malls or etc. I just wipe em up & store em away until I need it lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro