iPhone 11's popularity could negatively impact iPhone ASP

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I didn’t ask about Samsung...don’t know why you think so.

You sure do focus on it it, must be a reason .

Another poster asked directly about Samsung.

And data and information is relevant

Sure is.

No idea how some can call data meaningless, unless of course they cannot understand it.

just the right ones we wanted to know (like Apple sales figures which are never released). The data you provided doesn’t show the whole picture.

Revenue and profit are the entire picture and provided directly by each public company 4 times a year, in addition to the fiscal balance sheet.

It’s pretty straightforward.

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
You sure do focus on it it, must be a reason .

Another poster asked directly about Samsung.

Sure is.

No idea how some can call data meaningless, unless of course they cannot understand it.

Revenue and profit are the entire picture and provided directly by each public company 4 times a year, in addition to the fiscal balance sheet.

It’s pretty straightforward.

You’ve just completely ignored what I said, but whatever. Not gonna argue.

Oct 6, 2018
Visit site
I don’t think Apple are worried the iPhone 11 is their most popular iPhone to be fair. They market it more fiercely than the other iPhones in store and through television and billboard advertising as they realise it’s got the largest market appeal due to price. Not everybody wants or needs to spend a grand plus on a phone and it shouldn’t be surprising the mid tier devices have wider appeal.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Loyal? Not sure about that. Generally satisfied with their products? Definitely.

I don’t think we can say everyone is but certainly a large percentage are loyal.
Look at comments here on the forums. Many people don’t even look at other brands or say they always buy the newest iPhone. That is loyalty.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don’t think we can say everyone is but certainly a large percentage are loyal.
Look at comments here on the forums. Many people don’t even look at other brands or say they always buy the newest iPhone. That is loyalty.

Technically speaking, you’re right, but that “loyalty” is due to satisfaction and not the company itself. I hope that made sense...

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Technically speaking, you’re right, but that “loyalty” is due to satisfaction and not the company itself. I hope that made sense...

So you’re saying people aren’t necessarily loyal to Apple, but their products, due to satisfaction with their products?
I agree.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I also hear people say they buy one or the other because they “hate” either Apple or Google. Not sure what to say about them.

Yeah, there will always that small percentage of people who fit outside the norm. Apple is too restrictive or controlling whereas Google is Skynet and has no respect for one’s privacy. You know the drill.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR