Here’s what Android users think of the iPhone 11 Pro

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If I don’t care what other iPhone users think of ‘my’ iPhone, why would I care what Android users think of it?

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
I understand what many of their thoughts are...hardware wise Apple has been recently lagging behind for a while. That said...

What other people say about your phone shouldn't matter to you. Get whatever phone you want and suits you. The iPhone 11 looks like a brilliant device that fixes the shortcomings of its predecessors.

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
Guess they really want an iPhone.

Looks like the the iPhone pro puts all other oled displays to shame. Around the 3 min mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5EbY3oW0G0

Maybe that has something to do with it?

Already seen this click bait video (was discussed on AC forums). A great OLED display but nothing special. The one on the Note 10+ is sharper and brighter.

Did you not read the article? The vast majority didn’t want it. But I’m guessing all you see is envy and not a valid opinion.

Last edited:

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Already seen this video (was discussed on AC forums). A great OLED display but nothing special.

Did you not read the article? The vast majority didn’t want it. But I’m guessing all you see is envy and not a valid opinion.

Yes, I believe the you called him an apple “sheep” for his review. And claimed the same there, doesn’t make it true.

f4c87ca3ff6e541e9d84f80ba73f4712.jpg

The video claims otherwise directly citing the note 10 is “shamed” by it @ the 3 min mark. As it stands the iPhone has the only mobile oled display capable of Dolby vision. Thats something special right there, whether you care to admit it or not.

To be frank less seeing and more reading:
From another thread on AC;

22987c1a645534ab8e9c5beedef6adf5.jpg

Sounds like iPhone envy to me. Don’t know why you labeled that as “my opinion” or how you believe your views to represent android user base as a whole.
The developer even laughed when he replied to the inquiry

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I understand what many of their thoughts are...hardware wise Apple has been recently lagging behind for a while.
We understand them, too, but what they think doesn’t matter to us. Not in a bad way because they like what they like and we like what we like. Period.
That said...

What other people say about your phone shouldn't matter to you. Get whatever phone you want and suits you. The iPhone 11 looks like a brilliant device that fixes the shortcomings of its predecessors.

The new iPhone is the same as any new smartphone - It’s an upgrade from the previous models and nothing more.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Hmm, I gotta wonder if John Lennon were still around today, if he’d update some the lyrics to ‘Imagine’....
...Imagine if there were no Apple, no iPhone to rail against; and sweet, customizable Android is all that we know...
Who would the click baiters use as their ‘go to’ bait then??

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I really don’t give a horses tail what anyone thinks of what phone I use. I have what works best for me and others will use what works best for them.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
These videos are funny because you can easily find one that supports what you like, mocks what you don’t, etc.
They mean nothing. What matters is what works best for you.

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
These videos are funny because you can easily find one that supports what you like, mocks what you don’t, etc.

^^^^^^ Best comment so far on this thread ^^^^^^

Way too many clickbait pro iPhone and pro Android so called ‘reviews’ or ‘tests’ on YouTube which usually aren’t fair tests, are unreasonable/not backed up by facts or are just plain false etc

So posting one of those and using it as ‘evidence’ is not useful or effective.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

Sure you can. But the video I posted doesn’t mock the note 10. They reviewed and compared the devices and the results directly contradicts what one poster keeps claiming falsely as fact. Can’t claim that to meaningless.

6257a9973dfd80a48413f467a4cb1ea5.jpg

Here some screenshots from a more comprehensive review I posted in another thread comparing all devices from the perspective of photographer. It was a great review and explained and compared the cameras as well as other benchmarks and features on a couple of devices.

74d7083cbcfc8ed046cf71e6b4a603f0.jpg
accebbc3e32b7dce4d32ffb1929a7110.jpg

if you also look at sales, resale value, and company performance during the quarter, you can tell which reviews are honest and which aren’t, it’s quite easy to tell the difference.

Sure what matters is what works best for everyone.

Wonder what will work best for note users when Samsung cancels the note series as is the current rumor due to a sharp drop in note 10 sales.

That worked great for blackberry, Nokia, Motorola, razer, nexus, and essential users until they had to get something else.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Sure you can. But the video I posted doesn’t mock the note 10. They reviewed and compared the devices and the results directly contradicts what one poster keeps claiming falsely as fact. Can’t claim that to meaningless.

6257a9973dfd80a48413f467a4cb1ea5.jpg

Here some screenshots from a more comprehensive review I posted in another thread comparing all devices from the perspective of photographer. It was a great review and explained and compared the cameras as well as other benchmarks and features on a couple of devices.

74d7083cbcfc8ed046cf71e6b4a603f0.jpg
accebbc3e32b7dce4d32ffb1929a7110.jpg

if you also look at sales, resale value, and company performance during the quarter, you can tell which reviews are honest and which aren’t, it’s quite easy to tell the difference.

Sure what matters is what works best for everyone.

Wonder what will work best for note users when Samsung cancels the note series as is the current rumor due to a sharp drop in note 10 sales.

That worked great for blackberry, Nokia, Motorola, razer, nexus, and essential users until they had to get something else.

It depends on what you focus on.
I can easily focus on things Android is better at, or that iPhone is better at. Most people (not on fan sites) buy what works best for them overall.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
It depends on what you focus on.
I can easily focus on things Android is better at, or that iPhone is better at. Most people (not on fan sites) buy what works best for them overall.

Sure. But we were discussing the oled display with quantitive data that discredited another posters false claims. Again not something I would define as meaningless.

You can focus on other things to further move goal posts but facts and quantitative data remain black and white regarding the oled display.

Sure can, until what works for them is no longer made....

a4f6dcb3125719e279c21a448a1972e2.plist

Blackberry users know what I’m talking about.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen