Since I got the Apple Card, I've ditched my debit card for the most part. Here's why.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    Sagiicorn likes this.
    09-10-2019 09:12 AM
    I was fortunate enough to be selected by Apple during the early release preview of Apple Card. Basically, I m got a notification to look in my Wallet, and there was the application. I submitted it and waited about only 3-4 minutes. Then Apple came back and wanted me to authorize more information about me from Apple to Goldman Sachs for further consideration. I consented, and within a minute or less. The card suddenly appeared in my Wallet.

Since then, it has been my primary credit card for purchasing everything I transact on a daily basis. The itemized detail provided instantaneous by Apple into my Wallet is extremely convenient and very useful. I know everything about all my purchases instantly and accurately. Keeping track of my spending is now simple and at hand.

Therefore, I basically have done the same thing concerning my daily spending. I now use Apple Card making daily purchases for EVERYTHING I acquire. From snacks at the convenience store to hotel bookings and other major purchases. Everything all the while being itemized for easy tracking and accounting within easy reach.

Not only does Apple make it easy to track your spending. They make it very easy to dispute a charge that may be in question.

For example. I conducted business with Lyft utilizing their Ride Services product. To make a long story short. Lyft overcharged me for the ride and basically refused to make an adjustment. Plus, the overall ride was quite unpleasant. The driver took an out-of-the-way route to my destination and stopped for gas along the way. Both increasing time and cost to my ride.

So, when I tapped “dispute a charge” on my itemized Lyft accounting. It instantly opened a chat thread with Apple/Goldman Sachs. After explaining the circumstances. The agent immediately placed the charge under review and refunded the amount Lyft charged me back to my card.

Nowhere out there, at any other creditor. Do I believe that would be so easy and accommodating. Apple and Goldman Sachs clearly have the customer’s interests at their forefront of concern.

In conclusion, Apple also offers cashback on anything purchased at Apple at 3% ( also including Uber), 2% on any purchase using Apple Pay, and 1% on everything else using the physical Apple Card itself. Not to mention the fact that there are NO fees whatsoever in any form attached to the card. No late fees, no over the limit fees, no annual fees, no fees at all!
    Annie_M likes this.
    09-10-2019 11:02 AM
    I was fortunate enough to be selected by Apple during the early release preview of Apple Card. Basically, I m got a notification to look in my Wallet, and there was the application. I submitted it and waited about only 3-4 minutes. Then Apple came back and wanted me to authorize more information about me from Apple to Goldman Sachs for further consideration. I consented, and within a minute or less. The card suddenly appeared in my Wallet.

Since then, it has been my primary credit card for purchasing everything I transact on a daily basis. The itemized detail provided instantaneous by Apple into my Wallet is extremely convenient and very useful. I know everything about all my purchases instantly and accurately. Keeping track of my spending is now simple and at hand.

Therefore, I basically have done the same thing concerning my daily spending. I now use Apple Card making daily purchases for EVERYTHING I acquire. From snacks at the convenience store to hotel bookings and other major purchases. Everything all the while being itemized for easy tracking and accounting within easy reach.

Not only does Apple make it easy to track your spending. They make it very easy to dispute a charge that may be in question.

For example. I conducted business with Lyft utilizing their Ride Services product. To make a long story short. Lyft overcharged me for the ride and basically refused to make an adjustment. Plus, the overall ride was quite unpleasant. The driver took an out-of-the-way route to my destination and stopped for gas along the way. Both increasing time and cost to my ride.

So, when I tapped “dispute a charge” on my itemized Lyft accounting. It instantly opened a chat thread with Apple/Goldman Sachs. After explaining the circumstances. The agent immediately placed the charge under review and refunded the amount Lyft charged me back to my card.

Nowhere out there, at any other creditor. Do I believe that would be so easy and accommodating. Apple and Goldman Sachs clearly have the customer’s interests at their forefront of concern.

In conclusion, Apple also offers cashback on anything purchased at Apple at 3% ( also including Uber), 2% on any purchase using Apple Pay, and 1% on everything else using the physical Apple Card itself. Not to mention the fact that there are NO fees whatsoever in any form attached to the card. No late fees, no over the limit fees, no annual fees, no fees at all!
    Thank you for such a thorough and thoughtful review! I'm glad you're happy with your Apple Card!
    09-10-2019 11:35 AM