There are apparently so many iOS exploits right now that prices on the black market are going down.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    09-04-2019 11:40 AM
    There are apparently so many iOS exploits right now that prices on the black market are going down.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    Surprisingly, the number of Android exploits are falling at the same time. Pretty ironic, since the general perception is that iOS is more secure (it still is for now).

Hopefully Apple will take this as a wake-up call that rivals are much closer than it likes to think in terms of security.
    09-07-2019 11:41 AM
    Unless I missed something, the article states that more exploits are being created for the iPhone, but it doesn’t state that everyone with an iPhone has been hacked or is at a great risk of being hacked.
    taz323 and scruffypig like this.
    09-07-2019 05:38 PM
    Unless I missed something, the article states that more exploits are being created for the iPhone, but it doesn’t state that everyone with an iPhone has been hacked or is at a great risk of being hacked.
    I didn’t say that (if that’s what you mean).
    09-08-2019 05:24 AM
    No sir. My comments were strictly in regard to the article.
    09-08-2019 08:19 AM
    No sir. My comments were strictly in regard to the article.
    Ok, cool
    09-08-2019 09:00 AM
    No, you didn't say that but your "backdoor" Trolling is getting old. Yes I said it and as a Moderator for iMore and a Member of Mobile Nations for over 10 years I've seen/heard it all. I implore you to give your advice on our sister site in which you are familiar with..."Android Central" Thanks
    Tartarus, taz323 and Annie_M like this.
    09-08-2019 11:02 AM
    Wait, iMore posted the article. Shouldn’t we be allowed to discuss it?
    Let’s face it, more and more exploits are being uncovered for all platforms. As consumers of those platforms we should be both aware and make sure OS manufacturers are doing everything they can to protect us. While most of these do not affect everyone, it still is increasing as technology becomes more widespread. I feel fairly confident Apple and Google are both working in these because it protects their interests, or money. Still, I believe transparency is extremely important.
    09-08-2019 12:19 PM
    iMore did indeed create the article and thus its members can discuss it here in the forums and on the blog site.

With that being said, while discussing the article or any other iMore article here in the forums, lurking will be monitored and called out when appropriate.
    taz323, Spencerdl and Tartarus like this.
    09-08-2019 12:47 PM
    According to recent articles, statistically people support articles more that statistically favor their perception and position...
    09-08-2019 01:11 PM