Apple confirms iPhone 11 event for September 10

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
You would be! I'm like..Meh!

Every new iteration of the iPhone has been exciting on some level to me. One more than the other. I guess it’s the way they present the keynote that’s got me kicking.

Since I still use my 3 year old iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Gold, I’m due for a new iPhone and therefore will get the 256GB version of whatever will be the flagship.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Every new iteration of the iPhone has been exciting on some level to me. One more than the other. I guess it’s the way they present the keynote that’s got me kicking.

Since I still use my 3 year old iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Gold, I’m due for a new iPhone and therefore will get the 256GB version of whatever will be the flagship.

Well since you have the funds to throw around, please buy two and send me one.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

They way they present is so awful, so boring. Someone should smash one of the new iPhones with a sledgehammer every once in a while to wake everyone up.

We’ve updated iOS, this how we updated iOS, that was how we updated iOS. We have a new iPhone, new iPhone, that’s the new iPhone. Repeat, this what we repeat, that’s what we repeated.

Combine that with lackluster year over year changes and I’m not excited about this at all. I don’t even watch two years of it.
This what you’re going to watch, this what you’re watching, that’s what you watched. Let’s bookend that with music you really don’t like.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
They way they present is so awful, so boring. Someone should smash one of the new iPhones with a sledgehammer every once in a while to wake everyone up...

Announcing a very special guest presenter for the event...

....Gallagher!!!

Members of the press in the first couple of rows to receive a complementary rain poncho to wear during his portion of the event...
;-)

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
They way they present is so awful, so boring. Someone should smash one of the new iPhones with a sledgehammer every once in a while to wake everyone up.

We’ve updated iOS, this how we updated iOS, that was how we updated iOS. We have a new iPhone, new iPhone, that’s the new iPhone. Repeat, this what we repeat, that’s what we repeated.

Combine that with lackluster year over year changes and I’m not excited about this at all. I don’t even watch two years of it.
This what you’re going to watch, this what you’re watching, that’s what you watched. Let’s bookend that with music you really don’t like.

Leave me alone. If I like, I like.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
They way they present is so awful, so boring.
Even worse is the high enthusiasm when they present a “feature” that somehow gets audience applause. I couldn’t get through WWDC nor the event about the Apple TV stuff. Maybe it’s because I’m getting older and have a much lower tolerance for bullsh*t.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Even worse is the high enthusiasm when they present a “feature” that somehow gets audience applause. I couldn’t get through WWDC nor the event about the Apple TV stuff. Maybe it’s because I’m getting older and have a much lower tolerance for bullsh*t.

It’s not like those cheering there are in kindergarten or elementary school. They’re also grown ups.
Enthusiasm begets enthusiasm.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234