Microsoft is ready to go dark with Office. The company revealed today that it's rolling out a new dark mode for Outlook on mobile. The rest of the Office mobile suite will pick up a dark mode soon as well, giving your eyes a much needed rest from the current bright color schemes.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    08-28-2019 11:51 AM
    Microsoft is ready to go dark with Office. The company revealed today that it's rolling out a new dark mode for Outlook on mobile. The rest of the Office mobile suite will pick up a dark mode soon as well, giving your eyes a much needed rest from the current bright color schemes.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    Just got it to show up today for me in Outlook. Love it.
    09-06-2019 07:29 PM
    Just got it to show up today for me in Outlook. Love it.
    It’ll be out for everyone in time. The app update says they’re rolling it out in stages updates. So not everyone is getting it at the same time sadly. I am still waiting.
    Dwood1970 likes this.
    09-06-2019 08:35 PM
    It’ll be out for everyone in time. The app update says they’re rolling it out in stages updates. So not everyone is getting it at the same time sadly. I am still waiting.
    Make sure you check settings. I had to dig in there to turn it on, it wasn’t on with system wide dark mode like they said it would be.
    09-06-2019 08:40 PM
    Make sure you check settings. I had to dig in there to turn it on, it wasn’t on with system wide dark mode like they said it would be.
    It’s a staged roll out, I don’t have it yet.
    Dwood1970 likes this.
    09-06-2019 08:54 PM
    For Mobile Apple just go into settings and scroll down. It’s right there. To be honest I’ll likely leave it off. You can only turn it on or off, no “Automatic” setting to transition like iOS13 and I can’t have everything Dark Mode at all times...
    09-06-2019 08:54 PM
    For Mobile Apple just go into settings and scroll down. It’s right there. To be honest I’ll likely leave it off. You can only turn it on or off, no “Automatic” setting to transition like iOS13 and I can’t have everything Dark Mode at all times...
    [IMG=946x2048]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190907/abf553c7570ffe18e23b5c4acd12b90b.jpg[/url]
    Yes, it’s a staged roll out, not everyone has it yet. Everyone will get it in time.
    09-06-2019 09:32 PM
    I’ll just leave this here so everyone can see it.

09-06-2019 09:33 PM
    Yes, it’s a staged roll out, not everyone has it yet. Everyone will get it in time.
    I must have misunderstood. My understanding that the “staged roll out” meant first iOS Outlook App, then iPad Outlook, then MacOS App, and eventually all Microsoft Office Apps will have the option. I didn’t see anything that said only certain accounts would get the iOS Mail App over time. My mistake, must have misread.

Mine is not in Settings under Preferences. There is no preferences in iOS Mail App. It’s the Gears and then Settings screen. That’s where it’s confusing.
    Dwood1970 likes this.
    09-06-2019 10:30 PM