Apple could be changing up the Apple Music free trial. Where as it was three months since the service launched, new banner appear to show a new one month trial.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    07-25-2019 04:30 PM
    Music is now mainstream, in my opinion, and therefore Apple doesn’t need to offer a 3- month trial to attract subscribers. With that being said, 30 days is more than enough, in my opinion, to determine whether or not you want to subscribe.

Is this the 30-day trial period “less appealing than the 90-day period? Sure, it is. Will it negatively impact Apple’s Music service? I doubt it.
    07-25-2019 04:49 PM
    Music is now mainstream, in my opinion, and therefore Apple doesn’t need to offer a 3- month trial to attract subscribers. With that being said, 30 days is more than enough, in my opinion, to determine whether or not you want to subscribe.

Is this the 30-day trial period “less appealing than the 90-day period? Sure, it is. Will it negatively impact Apple’s Music service? I doubt it.
    Preach. Heck, I subscribed the second it came out without thinking about any free period or so. I didn’t need it.

Having all my music in iTunes made it easier to choose for Music. With other services I needed to import export and whatnot.

For everybody else out there, if you’re still doubting about Music, don’t. Just go for it.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-25-2019 05:59 PM
    Preach. Heck, I subscribed the second it came out without thinking about any free period or so. I didn’t need it.

Having all my music in iTunes made it easier to choose for Music. With other services I needed to import export and whatnot.

For everybody else out there, if you’re still doubting about Music, don’t. Just go for it.
    ‘Nuf said, sir. ‘Nuf said...
    07-25-2019 06:40 PM
    That’s okay,I didn’t like it anyway...
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    07-27-2019 11:00 AM