A VPN for mobile that encrypts all internet traffic without slowing you down or using up your battery.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    04-01-2019 06:12 PM
    How are they benefiting from this?
    04-01-2019 06:47 PM
    How is Cloudflare benefiting from this? They are a freemium company. In other words, they offer free services with the option of upgrading to paid versions of those services. Offering an attractive DNS/VPN service will hopefully pay off with the number of users that opt to upgrade.
    04-02-2019 06:06 AM
    They will be adding features later that will need to pay a monthly fee for, including faster connection speeds.
    04-02-2019 06:42 AM
    They will be adding features later that will need to pay a monthly fee for, including faster connection speeds.
    Bingo. They get you to use their services for free then offer an "upgrade" to continue using those same services. You can choose to pay to continue, or not.
    04-02-2019 07:24 AM
    Bingo. They get you to use their services for free then offer an "upgrade" to continue using those same services. You can choose to pay to continue, or not.
    The paid tier is separate from the free tier.
    04-02-2019 07:28 AM
    The paid tier is separate from the free tier.
    Maybe right now it is. :-)
    04-02-2019 07:33 AM
    How is Cloudflare benefiting from this? They are a freemium company. In other words, they offer free services with the option of upgrading to paid versions of those services. Offering an attractive DNS/VPN service will hopefully pay off with the number of users that opt to upgrade.
    I understand the premise of offering something free as bait, but in this situation in which the goal is to use a free VPN service, what could the company offer that would entice users to subscribe to something else associated with the service?
    04-02-2019 04:48 PM
    I understand the premise of offering something free as bait, but in this situation in which the goal is to use a free VPN service, what could the company offer that would entice users to subscribe to something else associated with the service?
    Faster speeds, more locations, more settings, more privacy, multi-device support, more/unlimited data, things like that. Just like every other VPN.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-02-2019 05:24 PM
    Faster speeds, more locations, more settings, more privacy, multi-device support, more/unlimited data, things like that. Just like every other VPN.
    Understood. Thank you, sir...
    04-02-2019 06:32 PM