If you're looking for a heavy duty case to protect your pricey iPhone, nothing beats the Defender.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    03-08-2019 02:12 PM
    This is a very good protective case especially for those with an outdoor/rugged type lifestyle.
    03-08-2019 03:10 PM
    I have this case in the plum/pink combo and love it ! I use it when I know I’m going to be out and about in nature etc
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-08-2019 03:36 PM
    I have had many Otterbox Defenders and they’re awesome. I stopped using them because they are so bulky and the covered up the awesome looks of the iPhone. I realize that sounds foolish, my husband definitely thinks it’s foolish, but it is what it is!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-09-2019 06:43 PM
    I love the OtterBox cases. They don't seem as bulky as they used to be. I like the grip they afford and the protection. I don't buy Applecare +, so I use a great protective case.
    03-10-2019 03:44 PM
    Otterbox is still a good choice, however, with the rise of cases from Rhinoshield and Mous, I just can’t bring myself to use such a bulky case when I can get the same protection in a slimmer profile.
    03-10-2019 03:54 PM
    Otterbox is still a good choice, however, with the rise of cases from Rhinoshield and Mous, I just can’t bring myself to use such a bulky case when I can get the same protection in a slimmer profile.
    Good to know, however even though the Rhinoshield might protect as good as the Otterbox Defender it just looks like the Otterbox Defender would do a much better job under extreme conditions or out and about in a rugged environment. Similar to me putting my Xs max in a Tank vs putting it in a SUV...Just sayin.
    Last edited by Spencerdl; 03-10-2019 at 07:27 PM.
    03-10-2019 07:07 PM
    When did you last use an OtterBox? They're not as bulky as they used to be. Like the Defender I had on my iPhone 5. The old style with the flap over the home button. It was bulky. The newer models for the larger iPhones have been slimmed down a bit. I'm sure all the better protective cases work well. But from my experience, I know I can trust OtterBox.
    03-11-2019 12:43 PM