Canceling PlayStation Vue? Here are some great alternatives

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for this. I'm really leaning towards Hulu Live. Does anyone have any experience with it?

I've been thinking of going with Playstation Vue. LOL They seem to be offering ways to quit all the streaming services. Not sure what that's about. Seems they could just have one blog showing all of them, instead of all these separate blogs.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I've been thinking of going with Playstation Vue. LOL They seem to be offering ways to quit all the streaming services. Not sure what that's about. Seems they could just have one blog showing all of them, instead of all these separate blogs.

I know... there's so much information to sift through... it's quite overwhelming. As for Playstation Vue, my husband's men's group has set up Play Station View at their hall. The chose it primarily because it offers a lot of sports channels. They seem to be quite satisfied with it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I know... there's so much information to sift through... it's quite overwhelming. As for Playstation Vue, my husband's men's group has set up Play Station View at their hall. The chose it primarily because it offers a lot of sports channels. They seem to be quite satisfied with it.

The sports channels are my concern as well. Many streaming services don't carry all I need to catch all the Alabama games.