A backpack is a great way to carry your MacBook Pro around. Here are some of your best options.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    12-16-2018 10:12 AM
    One of the bags in the article is listed as being "vegan leather". Since leather is material made from the skin of animals, I was curious to know the materials used to create vegan "leather".....(laughing)....Peta.org states that vegan leather is "not made from the skin of dead animals". Hmmm. Did they remove the skin off of live animals? I think not! According to Peta.org, it is made from polyurethane. My question is this: Why is it called "leather"?
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 12-16-2018 at 12:57 PM.
    12-16-2018 11:30 AM
    One of the bags in the article is listed as being "vegan leather". Since leather is material made from the skin of animals, I was curious to know the materials used to create vegan "leather".....(laughing)....Peta.org states that vegan leather is "not made from the skin of dead animals". Hmmm. Did they remove the skin off of live animals? I think not! According to Peta.org, it is made from polyurethane. My question is this: Why is it called "leather"?
    This has been irritating me recently. I was raised in the retail leather goods business. Even on the various MobileNations sites, leather cases have been listed and they’re not leather.

Vegan leather is another name for PolyUrethane or PU leather for short. That’s just another name for, you guessed it, PLASTIC, not leather of any kind....
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-16-2018 02:37 PM
    This has been irritating me recently. I was raised in the retail leather goods business. Even on the various MobileNations sites, leather cases have been listed and they’re not leather.

Vegan leather is another name for PolyUrethane or PU leather for short. That’s just another name for, you guessed it, PLASTIC, not leather of any kind....
    Exactly!...
    12-16-2018 02:48 PM

Exactly!...
    ....Made from the husks of dead water bottles....
    Last edited by MasterDarque; 12-29-2018 at 05:02 AM.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-16-2018 02:51 PM