iPhone X is all about that customer sat

anony_mouse

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I don't know what "customer sat" is. However the survey looks very suspicious. The number one complaint about the iPhone 10 is the removal of the fingerprint reader (check out these forums). That's not even mentioned, while apparently Siri, which no-one has used since 2013, is users' biggest gripe. Who exactly did these people talk to?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
"97% of iPhone X customers say they're satisfied with Apple's latest flagship. 85% say 'hold our beer... while we check the VERY box'."

My how the media can be misleading these days lol.

I'm satisfied with my X though. I have my gripes but I wouldn't say I'm dissatisfied with my iPhone. It does what I need it to do.

anony_mouse

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
All Siri wants to do on my phone is send me to Bing suggested sites. Rarely actually answers a question. I can ask, "Siri, call my wife." That works.

Is Bing still going? I had honestly forgotten about it.

Bing still gets my nomination for the worst product name in history.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
All Siri wants to do on my phone is send me to Bing suggested sites. Rarely actually answers a question. I can ask, "Siri, call my wife." That works.

Admittedly, Siri does let me down from time to time, but has been helpful in getting phone numbers for me when I am driving! Siri also is helpful in reading texts when I'm driving... specially if they are from my husband or my sister.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
What makes Siri especially good at reading out texts from close family members?

Because when I'm driving, and a text comes in that I need to see, instead of texting while driving, I can say "Hey Siri, read my texts" and Siri reads any unread texts to me. Siri will also ask if I wish to respond, and if I do, I say yes. Siri then asks me what I would like to say... and then records my message. Siri then reads it back to me, and asks if I want to send it.

I find this helpful, efficient and most of all, safe!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I’m only concerned with how I like my X. It’s the only X that matters

Seriously it’s a great device. People forget that it’s a first of Apple kind but it feels like they put years of development into it and could possibly be the Truth.

As for Siri

When she spazs out she goes institutional. But works well most of the Time.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Because when I'm driving, and a text comes in that I need to see, instead of texting while driving, I can say "Hey Siri, read my texts" and Siri reads any unread texts to me. Siri will also ask if I wish to respond, and if I do, I say yes. Siri then asks me what I would like to say... and then records my message. Siri then reads it back to me, and asks if I want to send it.

I use this feature on a daily bases. Siri performs this task flawlessly for me.

anony_mouse

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site

Ah, I see. You mean that Siri is generally useful for reading texts and taking dictation, not that it's especially good for close family members.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

How do you do all that while driving without touching your phone at all?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods