Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg testifies before Senate

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I’d give my honest opinion of what I think about Zuckerberg and his social network but I’d end up using words not acceptable on this forum. 🤬

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I want to share this link to a hilarious Bramhall's World cartoon published in the New York Daily News. A friend of mine posted on Facebook and I thought it was worth sharing with iMore! It pertains to Zuckerberg's visit to congress.

xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
LOL what a joke! When asked if he (Zuckerberg) would be comfortable with everyone knowing what he was doing, who he was doing it with, and where he was doing it he said no with some authority. The fools asking these questions dont even have a basic understanding of the internet themselves. Let me also point out that these same fools make laws for the people that dont apply to them. Basically they do the same thing Zuckerberg is doing. We have the wrong people asking questions. Zuckerberg has made it a habit of stepping over the line, offering up a lame apology and then dialing it back just a little bit. Just enough to shut up those screaming foul but not back to where it was before he crossed the line.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner