Votes: 1 50.0%
  • NO 😭 you jerk!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Cella Lao Rousseau

Staff Writer, iMore.com
Apr 17, 2016
Visit site
The new iMac Pro came out last week, and a lot of people have started wondering whether or not they should actually pick up that $5,000+ beast or go for a MacBook, Mac, or whatever else their Apple-loving hearts desire.

If you're someone who has taken the plunge and picked up a new Mac of any sort, first off — congrats! — and secondly, are you happy with your purchase?

We want to know if you've had a chance to buy a new Mac recently and what your experience has been like! Have you been unable to put your new baby down? Are you regretting not picking one particular model over another?

Buying a new computer — not to mention a fancy new Mac — can be daunting/exciting/amazing so we're eager to hear what your experience has been like if you've actually picked up a new Mac (or even why you wont be getting a new Mac) this holiday season.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No, I did not. The iMac Pro is wayyyyyy more computer than I would ever need.

tuckyhutsman

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
I’ve got a 27” iMac (non-Pro) on its way. Should arrive in a few days.

I picked up a top end BTO iMac 27” in mid-November.

I’m half tempted to take advantage of the extended holiday return policy to get an iMac Pro.

But, honestly, the new BTO iMac 27” is doing an admirable job. And, I bill hourly. So I don’t want to work TOO fast!

SeamusFaraday

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I went the BTO route too for the i7 upgrade, and a 1TB SSD for about $3k. I’d have loved to go with the iMac Pro, but just couldn’t stomach the more than $2k price bump just to get to the base model of the Pro.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73