Apple Music: Two years later, the service is finding its voice

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
This might sound strange , but here goes. I like Apple Music and I like Spotify, but I find myself attracted to Spotify and the "dark theme" more. I like the fact that with Apple Music my songs/albums that was acquired from other sources besides iTunes mesh well, where as Spotify is better IMHO with sound quality and streaming services.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Music has indeed improved over the last two years and I think it’ll continue to do so. It’s been a while since I’ve used Spotify, but I have been testing out Amazon Music. It, too, is getting better, but Music is and will continue to be my primary source for streaming music.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I, for one, can’t stand the Dark Mode if Spotify. I just don’t like it. Sorry @Spencerdl.
Back in the day before Music was available I tried several services, from Google Music to Spotify and back but wasn’t really pleased with their free service. Up until Music became available I couldn’t even dream about paying for a streaming service.
Two years later and I’m still loving Music and am willing to pay the foreseeable future.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
I'm a Spotify fan but I've recently become more interested to try Apple Music purely due to the integration with my Apple Watch and iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox