Surface Laptop vs. MacBook: Which should you buy?

evanking527

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Umm, still software constraints in Windows. Macs can use both Mac OS and Windows, as well as download third party apps no matter what version of Mac OS you're using. And don't forget about the WannaCry Ransomware; those kind of outbreaks are dangerous. For Windows users...

evanking527

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I'm partial of course if I'm in this forum, right? Mac Book Pro all the way. Sleek design, solid OS, less viruses. Easy choice!

People were freaking out at work about the “cyber attack” that was actually just ransomware on a wide scale. Most of them use Windows so they were all scared and paranoid. I just sat smiling because I don’t use Windows. Mac isn’t impervious, but to most widespread stuff like this, they usually are. So yeah, MacBook all the way

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
For me, I think the best value for your money is the Surface Laptop. 😃 It's got a couple extra ports than the MacBook and is basically a touch enabled laptop when the keyboard is attacked (sold separately).

At the end of the day, I would still prefer to spend the extra and get a lovely Macbook Air or Macbook Pro. There is just something special about Apple laptops and they put a smile on my face everyday.

evanking527

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
If you looking for the best value for your money, the Surface Laptop is definitely your best best. It's got a couple extra ports than the MacBook but then again, you need to purchase a keyboard to make it 'full featured'.

I would still prefer to spend the extra and get a lovely Macbook Air or Macbook Pro. There is just something special about Apple laptops.

Something special, like how they last so much longer, get free security updates and support, and come with a keyboard. No need to purchase their software along with anti-virus and anti-malware, and no need to also buy a keyboard. So which one really is the best value for your money...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW