Join the discussion: Do I upgrade from an iPhone 6s to a 7 Plus now —*or wait?

TheTekMag

May 5, 2017
Visit site
Depends on the current state of your iPhone. If you can survive for 6 more months and are not currently under contract, wait. Even if the new iPhone "10" (maybe) turns out to be no big deal, the price of the I7 will most likely drop. @TheTekMag

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
At this point, I'm seriously considering going from my 6s to a plus model. I'm still on the fence, but since my contract ends in December, right around Christmas. At this point, with my 6s, I'm content, but at the same time, eager to see what Apple comes up with next. Having to wait until late December is a good thing, because when the new models are released, I can learn from others (many of you here at iMore Forums) about the new phones. And then I can make a decision.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
If there is nothing wrong with the current device, there's no harm in waiting. I'd probably wait. At least then you can make the best decision about which device best suits your needs.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The cost of the 7s Plus in September will likely be the same as the 7 Plus. But we don't know about anything new on the 7s Plus yet. All the leaks and rumors have been about the so called "iPhone 8".

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2