What would you like to see from iMore in 2017?

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
For a very long time I watched the weekly podcast over at Android Central. Really loved watching Phil and the others interact and talk about current and upcoming news in the Android world. I'd really like to see a weekly iMore podcast. Heck, I'll even volunteer to be in it. :)

I'd also like to see more reviews. I know most people buy or don't buy based on reviews.

Ry

Trusted Member
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to see the primary iMore writers forced to use hardware Android for a week and get their thoughts about the other side.

Ry

Trusted Member
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
For a very long time I watched the weekly podcast over at Android Central. Really loved watching Phil and the others interact and talk about current and upcoming news in the Android world. I'd really like to see a weekly iMore podcast. Heck, I'll even volunteer to be in it. :)

I'd also like to see more reviews. I know most people buy or don't buy based on reviews.

Bring back video podcasts!!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is what you are talking about in regards to video podcasts, but check out this. I listen to the the audio version every week, but there is a video version as well!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner