mac book contest

Carmen Chavarria

Oct 31, 2016
Visit site
I want to win a MacBook Pro because I need a laptop for college and can't afford one. Thank you imore for is amazing sweepstakes! Good luck to everyone!

Nocticis

May 13, 2015
Visit site
I really just want a 2015 MacBook Pro Hopefully I'll win the new one though, I want the glowing logo. So if anyone wins the 2016 Pro, maybe give me their 2015 Pro??

erichards2

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
By the way, to win, you have to "participate" in the forums and not do random postings. I.e. This thread probably doesn't count. But if you posted this in addition to "participating" then hoorah for you!

Nocticis

May 13, 2015
Visit site
I do participate. Kinda new to forums posting, but have been an avid podcast listener of iMore. It's actually the podcast that got me into podcast, before the release of the iPhone 6. I'm big into phones, usually YouTube videos, one day I typed iPhone into the podcast app and found iMore. Since then listen to every one, even their Apple Talk podcast as well as Android Central. Only recently have I joined the forums, but I like reading what other enthusiasts write!

anon(8910885)

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
iMore is awesome! I find the guides really useful and keep me also in the loop with all Apple related updates. Thanks for the chance to win the awesome new Macbook Pro! Good luck to all!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73