Re no second page -- yes on iMore!

I

iMore Question

re no second page -- yes on imore!

I asked previously about getting more than one page of finds for a search on iMore. Someone answered me, asking for more detail. But I couldn't figure out how to add more detail! So I'm putting the answer in another question and hoping that the first answerer will find it. I must be pretty stupid, for I can't figure out how to use this site...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: re no second page -- yes on imore!

If you want to keep conversations simple as well as want readers to know what you're referring to, please take a moment to join the iMore community. In doing so, you can easily communicate with members who have responded to your initial post. Please consider it. Thank you.

eleanorba

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site

Okay, I now have an identity -- despite the fact that it says in several places "Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!" I tried to post a question, but I can't figure out how to start a new thread... I see where other people have the same problem as my original one - no pages after the first - so I guess that's a recurrent and unsolved bug. Thanks for everyone's patience with a newbie.
Eleanor

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Okay, I now have an identity -- despite the fact that it says in several places "Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!" I tried to post a question, but I can't figure out how to start a new thread... I see where other people have the same problem as my original one - no pages after the first - so I guess that's a recurrent and unsolved bug. Thanks for everyone's patience with a newbie.
Eleanor

Welcome to iMore and no you are not stupid. I had a hard time at first also. How can I help?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2