Contest: Win a new Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse or Trackpad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilliwaysPub

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I would use my new keyboard and mouse with my fingers. Its possible I could practice typing with my toes but Ill be honest.....I just don't have the time and patience to learn a new skill. Fortunately.....since it is rechargeable if I did learn to type with my toes I wouldn't have to worry about changing the batteries. So there is that...

beingbenjamin

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I would definitely use the new Magic in my office. I have a MacBook Pro propped up on a beautiful Rain Design mStand and use a Bluetooth keyboard and trackpad now. I very much would like to upgrade those two pieces to enable the full features of force touch and better typing.

AMCTheaters

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
It would be awesome to only need to put the keyboard and trackpad on my lap, rather than putting my laptop in such a precarious position.

clanthin

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I work from home at a standing, and while I currently use Logitech peripherals, I would LOVE to get my hands on those new magical instruments! Just to ability to use force touch on the trackpad would be huge. Thanks iMore! :)

mark_werrell

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
I'd use the Magic Keyboard with my iMac and (new!) AppleTV at home and take it with me on short trips to use with my iPad Air. For the Magic Trackpad, definitely looking forward to using ForceTouch on my iMac and seeing how that features expands and evolves in coming OS X releases!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2