How to see unconfirmed calendar events in Calendar for iPhone and iPad

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
calendar_invite_iphone_5s_hero.jpg

By default, the Calendar app on your iPhone or iPad won't show events you haven't confirmed on your calendar view. If you don't like this behavior and would like to see all events ?*declined or not ? in all calendar views on your iPhone or iPad, all you've got to do is change a setting. Here's how!

Full story from the iMore Blog...

jernej kos

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
how i can see ALL written calendar events and schduled meetinigs as also a reminder in calendar?
now I always when I to CALENDAR and I press a MAGNIFYING GLASS for search, I always need to put a letter inside,
for example if I put M, it show me all events in past and in future with letter M inside.
but I dont want to go all letter through, because without any letter it dont show nothing.
what I have to write inside that he show ALL events at once?
thanks

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
how i can see ALL written calendar events and schduled meetinigs as also a reminder in calendar?
now I always when I to CALENDAR and I press a MAGNIFYING GLASS for search, I always need to put a letter inside,
for example if I put M, it show me all events in past and in future with letter M inside.
but I dont want to go all letter through, because without any letter it dont show nothing.
what I have to write inside that he show ALL events at once?
thanks

There is no way. I gave you a suggestion on the other thread. It would work using Spotlight Search.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh