Dim your screen further than Control Center allows (and other cool iOS 8 tricks)

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
image.jpg

Yes, I know that Yosemite is the newer OS, but I feel like I'm just hitting my stride with iOS 8. After a month or so with Apple's latest mobile OS, I've made it past proficiency and I'm embracing the little things?and I'm figuring out which of the hyped features I'm actually using day to day.Here are some of my favorite iOS 8 features, in no particular order, with an emphasis on things that haven't been exhaustively covered elsewhere.​
Dan Frakes, formerly of Macworld, took some time on Monday to write up a giant compendium of iOS 8 tips, tricks, and hints he's compiled over his months beta-testing the operating system. There's a lot of good stuff in there for people interested in Mail shortcuts, Siri, and Safari, but my personal favorite new trick?and one I hadn't heard about until now?is how to dim the screen further than what Control Center allows.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I actually discovered this feature by mistake. I love it. You can't take screen shot of the menu though. But it includes a magnifier that is adjustable to size. Cool! Try it.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73