T-Mobile announces over 12,000 sign-ups for 'Test Drive'

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

Uncarrier_5.jpg

T-Mobile CEO John Legere has given an update on the carrier's recent Un-carrier 5.0 and Un-carrier 6.0 announcements. Un-carrier 5.0 was the announcement of T-Mobile Test Drive, which lets people try T-Mobile's network for free. Un-carrier 6.0 was Music Freedom, which lets customers use several music services without that data usage counting against their high-speed data limit.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Wow! So if only 50% of those who test drive an iPhone buy one, that's 6000 iPhones sold right there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I've been insanely tempted by this but I see no reason to replace my Note 3 until the iPhone 6 comes out and while I'd like to switch to T-Mobile, I really want to see what happens with them business-wise before I commit.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
This will kill blackberry on tmobile, I guess the CEO of bb should have bitten his tongue.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
They've already killed off BlackBerry on T-Mobile. They offered me a $300 discount on a Samsung device for switching from my Z10. $200 off any other device.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
This will kill blackberry on tmobile, I guess the CEO of bb should have bitten his tongue.

It was very pathetic how the CEO of BB fussed about T-Mobile's promo! This is a free market, if someone is competing against you, either compete back or shut up and go out of business.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
It was very pathetic how the CEO of BB fussed about T-Mobile's promo! This is a free market, if someone is competing against you, either compete back or shut up and go out of business.

You have a point. :)
It was very amateurish of the CEO and it certainly is damaging to both him and his company.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro