J.D. Power survey shows consumers still most satisfied with iPhone on all major U.S. carriers

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

iphone_5s_apple_store_hero_0.jpg

The latest smartphone consumer satisfaction survey from J.D. Power still shows the iPhone coming out with the highest marks on all four major U.S. carriers. The survey, which asks thousands of customers on AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon about their satisfaction with their current smartphone, was conducted between September 2013 and February 2014. Across all four carriers, Apple's devices came out on top with high scores ? 850, 857, 853 and 849 on AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon, respectively, on a 1000-point scale.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Heck, even senior citizens can use it without instructions. Its a simple phone and not many people have problems with it. Apple Support is probably ranked the highest out of all phone companies.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Heck, even senior citizens can use it without instructions. Its a simple phone and not many people have problems with it. Apple Support is probably ranked the highest out of all phone companies.

Agreed! My grandmother who is in her 70s loves her iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm very happy with my 5c. My problem was that I was overly curious and got the 5s. To which it now sits in a drawer until I get around to selling it.

My grandma, I want her to get an iPhone. Almost all her friends have one.

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2