auki for iPhone review: iOS 7 quick reply the way Apple should do it

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

auki is a jailbreak app for iPhone that provides quick-reply functionality for messages. That means that, with auki, you don't have to spend time switching to and from the Messages app. You can reply to and compose messages from anywhere on the iPhone, be it the Home screen or from inside another app or game. Anywhere. That might sound similar to other jailbreak apps like BiteSMS, but auki takes a different approach, and one I'd really like to see Apple consider for iOS 8.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

zmsox

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Auki is really good.
But how can I block the quick reply from the lockscreen?

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Auki is really good.
But how can I block the quick reply from the lockscreen?

Most anything that shows as a notification on the lock screen can be turned off in settings for lock screen. I'm not jailbroken, but here is an example of how to turn off something for lock screen notification. Here's Messages: Go to Settings>Messages> Show In Lock Screen>Toggle Off
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404560427.485151.jpg

Sent from from my iPhone 5

zmsox

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
That's for the messages to don't appear on the lockscreen. But auki gives you the possibility for quick reply. It's a tweak.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
That's for the messages to don't appear on the lockscreen. But auki gives you the possibility for quick reply. It's a tweak.

Any notification should have the lock screen option in settings. It would not hurt to check and see if Auki has that option. I don't jailbreak. So I don't know about tweaks having notification options. Maybe a jailbreaker here can shed light on that. But I would check settings to see.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

zmsox

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I checked
But in auki you don't have the option.
The lockscreen notification is ok. But I want to block the quick reply from the lockscreen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2