Want Fantastical 2 for iPad for FREE? Enter to win a copy now!

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

Many of us here at iMore love Fantastical about as much as is allowed by the laws of space and time, and part of the reason is that the people behind it, Flexibits are just all shades of awesome. Case in point ? They're giving away 10 promo codes for the just-released Fantastical 2 for iPad right here, right now! And all you have to do to enter is leave a comment below telling us why you need it!

Full story from the iMore Blog...

bakeke44

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Wow! I would love to win a promo code for this one! I have it on my iphone and I very much love the app. I am a very busy person and I use this app everyday to keep track on my appointments and schedules. Thanks in advance!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I use it now for my iPhone and love it. I would like to have a copy for my iPad also. This way no matter what device I use I will always be able to look at this Fantastic calendar and know my schedule. Thank you.

DanielSwanborough

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I would like a copy of Fantastical, as I have heard many wonderful things about it, and I am looking for a calendar with more advanced features than the default calendar app. The interface is great as well, and I would love to be able to try it out. And if I enjoy using it, then I would definitely buy the iPhone and Mac versions

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

gonzotwins

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I am desperately doing everything that I can to transform my ipad into a more business productivity device, and my calendar is essential. Fantastical makes an incredibly easy to use calendar app,, and I would love to be able to use its features on the ipad. Sign me up and thanks!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77