BlackBerry pressing courts to stop sales of Typo keyboards

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

typo-for-iphone.jpg

BlackBerry is pushing to immediately halt sales of the Typo keyboard case for iPhone. While Typo insists that they are a small company that lacks the capability to produce a large quantity of keyboards, BlackBerry alleges that Typo has contradicted these statements, flooding the market with keyboards before an injunction could be imposed.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

Carjackd

Trusted Member
Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
As BlackBerry should. Typo made little if no effort to make this keyboard their own. There is no doubt they just completely infringed of BlackBerry patents. Won't be long now...Seacrest Out

Sent from my Z30 using Mobile Nations mobile app

goku_vegeta

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Well it's for the greater good. Apparently the prerelease models and official models that shipped didn't have much improvement on the build quality.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

Carjackd

Trusted Member
Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Well it's for the greater good. Apparently the prerelease models and official models that shipped didn't have much improvement on the build quality.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

Ya and after some testing I saw by Kevin over at Crackberry, it only took a few days for the cheap build to break down.

Carjackd

Trusted Member
Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Right! Put it in a glass case...pass it down from generation to generation...I get it :)

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Just bought three, as gifts for several senior partners at my firm.

Both of them have given up thier respective q10's for an iPhone 5s and typo combo.
They love it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods