Samsung takes aim at iPad again with new ads for the Galaxy Pro series tablets

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't think that any if the Android tablets are better than the iPad. But I sure do enjoy the Samsung commercials. After watching them it makes me feel like I should sell my iPad Air and get a Samsung.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Apple needs to start seriously making some good commercials. I yard to be a huge supporter of Samsung, now it just gets on my nerves when I see/hear about them.

They would not warranty a port due to modified software. Ridiculousness.

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Apple needs to start seriously making some good commercials. I yard to be a huge supporter of Samsung, now it just gets on my nerves when I see/hear about them.

They would not warranty a port due to modified software. Ridiculousness.

IMO, Apple takes the "higher road" when it comes to Samsung and their commercials. They feel as if they don't need to stup down to their level and just make their commercials about the device.
And honestly, Apple would tell you the same thing if you took in a jailbroken/modded device in for warranty repair

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
IMO, Apple takes the "higher road" when it comes to Samsung and their commercials. They feel as if they don't need to stup down to their level and just make their commercials about the device.
And honestly, Apple would tell you the same thing if you took in a jailbroken/modded device in for warranty repair

I think a big difference in their approaches (Samsung and Apple) is that Samsung makes humorous commercials and Apple tries to appeal to a consumers emotional side. Apple could certainly make a humorous commercial bashing Samsung commercials. There would be lots of material to use, trust me.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

Yeah but it's easy enough to put back the firmware on an iPhone. Knox can be tripped, and has been tripped, even when people put on official firmware from sammobile.
It's ridiculous that just for that, an $800 device I'm still paying on, isn't warrantied for a simple port fix.

Yeah, that's true though. I think there are more subtle Apple advertisements usually. Like a small corner of a webpage, collateral in a store, etc.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Plus there are probably less advertisements focusing on anything but their own products in Apple'a repertoire. The last of such Apple did was probably the Windows and Mac guys series.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I think a big difference in their approaches (Samsung and Apple) is that Samsung makes humorous commercials and Apple tries to appeal to a consumers emotional side. Apple could certainly make a humorous commercial bashing Samsung commercials. There would be lots of material to use, trust me.

You are absolutely right, brother, Samsung basically built their whole Smartphone existence on going against Apple, to no surprise...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal