5 Problems a 5 inch iPhone solves for Apple.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I did not see this in this forum unless I missed it as I hate to bring up the same so I started this thread to answer what i left as my comment on the Blog side so here it is and I would not consider my comment right or wrong. I just posed what I was thinking that's all.
So what do you all think of the article if you have not read it yet?

5 problems a 5-inch iPhone solves for Apple | iMore

This was my comment BTW that I left on the blog:
Well I just read the interesting article here written by Rene about the 5 reasons for a larger size iPhone in the form of benefits and I get it all.
What worries me is as we all know generally how expensive Apple products are - So at what cost would this cost the consumer. I am sure knowing Apple die hards that as typical as we do from past experience of my own and everyone else, We would most likely pay it.
Yes it takes all the points Rene made especially taking money away from the others they would make out of their pocket but I am just wondering if we truly want to carry around a mini computer considering how most Apple consumers tend to be on the side of not jumping the gun so quickly.

Remember there is no right or wrong comment. Thanks you all.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to think that if Apple introduces an iPhone with a 5-inch retina display, it will be professional looking and easily maneuverable. At least I'm hoping it will be. I've said in the past that I wouldn't mind a 4.5 or 4.6 inch display on an iPhone, it wouldn't bother me if they kept it the current size. Still, unless the next iPhone is crap, I intend to purchase it, and if it does sport a 5-inch display while maintaining is professional appearance and quality build, I will indeed buy one.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Honestly, I can't really imagine myself getting a 5 inch iPhone. I'd be pushing it if I went to 4.7". I find the 4" to be perfect for me. I may take the dive to the iPhone 6 if it's got the smaller option with the premium package. I'll be frustrated if only the bigger model gets the goodies though....

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to think that if Apple introduces an iPhone with a 5-inch retina display, it will be professional looking and easily maneuverable. At least I'm hoping it will be. I've said in the past that I wouldn't mind a 4.5 or 4.6 inch display on an iPhone, it wouldn't bother me if they kept it the current size. Still, unless the next iPhone is crap, I intend to purchase it, and if it does sport a 5-inch display while maintaining is professional appearance and quality build, I will indeed buy one.
Well I think we already know or at least hope it will be Professional looking, Not much that Apple does they don't concentrate on that aspect as a strong design feature.
In as much as going from a 4" like on your and my 5 and 5S and going as far as 4.5 - 4.6 would not hurt my feelings and I would be right there with you.
These are just commentary on my part because I just purchased my 5S under contract in November and it is not killing me at all.
I really like every aspect of my phones form factor and the current OS that once again has not failed me yet and works like an Apple flawless phone should. Yes I will be waiting 2 years but i won't be hating the wait.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, I can't really imagine myself getting a 5 inch iPhone. I'd be pushing it if I went to 4.7". I find the 4" to be perfect for me. I may take the dive to the iPhone 6 if it's got the smaller option with the premium package. I'll be frustrated if only the bigger model gets the goodies though....
What is your idea of "Premium Package" or goodies? I don't think they would take away and downgrade a newest number in their stable as they label their model sequences so I was just wondering what you meant that's all??

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
What is your idea of "Premium Package" or goodies? I don't think they would take away and downgrade a newest number in their stable as they label their model sequences so I was just wondering what you meant that's all??

Like how they did the 5s, 5c variation. I want both the smaller and larger phones to be equal. Else I'd be pressured to get the better of the two even if I didn't like the screen size on it...

Sent from my electronic device using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal