Enter to win one of two amazing new Element Cases for your iPhone!

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

element_case.jpg

Leave a comment below telling us which of these two new Element Cases for iPhone you'd love a chance to win!
During CES 2014 Rene and John sat down with the team from Element Case and took a look at some of the new cases they have coming out this year to protect your iPhone in style. It was an interesting interview, with Mark and Jeff talking about what goes in to making their high end cases and giving us a look at some of them. Two of those cases especially, the Ronin G10 Stealth and Rogue Black Ops, are favorites around here.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

ckillam3

May 11, 2009
Visit site
I would love to accessorize my iPhone 5 with a Ronin G10 Stealth. I really like the low profile look, but with added robustness.

Trans4mation

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I am in need of a new case, it would truly be great to recieve either of these great looking cases. But for submissions sake, I will request the Ronan G10 stealth. Thanks for the post!

abaez0818

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I Would love to win the ronin g10 stealth case. I think it would look amazing on my black iphone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dj2big

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I have never won anything in my life...
I'm sure I won't win this.
Congrats to the winner :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tom Gould1

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
I would love one of these. the seen awesome. Just dropped my old phone and smashed it to prices. Looking for a nice case now. Thank you very munch for the opportunity to acquire what appears to b e one of the best cases available, in my opinion.

I am very particular about the close I wear and the accessories I carry. I never want to look amateurish or cheap.My professional appearance in important to me and my peers expect me to carry the best.

Thank you again,

Last edited by a moderator:

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I would love one of these. the seen awesome. Just dropped my old phone and smashed it to prices. Looking for a nice case now. Thank you very munch for the opportunity to acquire what appears to b e one of the best cases available, in my opinion.

I am very particular about the close I wear and the accessories I carry. I never want to look amateurish or cheap.My professional appearance in important to me and my peers expect me to carry the best.

Thank you again,

I'm thinking since this thread is over a year old, that contest is done.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro