The Mobile Nations Community Update, January 2014

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the second edition of the Mobile Nations Community Update! I?m James Falconer, Community Manager at Mobile Nations. If you hang around the forums at Android Central, CrackBerry, iMore, Smarwatch Fans or Windows Phone Central, chances are we?ve crossed paths. If you haven?t, keep reading and I?ll bring you up-to-speed on some of the most awesome stuff going on in our communities.
Early January was an incredibly busy time for all of us. Not only did we launch the brand new Smartwatch Fans site (headed by Editor-in-Chief Adam Zeis), we also produced #CESlive with our good friends at GeekBeat.tv. CES was a whirlwind of activity, and producing a live show alongside our usual coverage of the show was a huge undertaking... Yet we pulled it off without a hitch. If you tuned into our coverage, I hope you enjoyed it. If you didn?t, check out our recap video (it?s worth a look).
2014 is off to a great start. Mobile Nations is growing. Our staff, volunteers and members remain passionate, dedicated, and eager to take on the coming year. I hope you?ll join in the fun that is (and will be) 2014.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations to the Ambassadors representing iMore that were mentioned in the write-up.

1. iOS Galaxy
2. Kataran
3. jstrenkler

Also, congratulations to Mod Team Leader, John Yester, who was also mentioned. Well done, guys...:)

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Congratulations to the Ambassadors representing iMore that were mentioned in the write-up.

1. iOS Galaxy
2. Kataran
3. jstrenkler

Also, congratulations to Mod Team Leader, John Yester, who was also mentioned. Well done, guys...:)

Great job, y'all...CONGRATS!!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR