Why a 5-inch iPhone is far more important than a 13-inch iPad

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I guess I just question how a person could place importance on a device that doesn't exist yet (in any legitimate fashion outside of rumors) unless there was a number floating around somewhere that shows that iPhone demand is in decline based on screen size preferences. Honestly, I don't see that at all...year in and year out, the iPhone sets the bar as far as sales go, so it seems to me like the preference is with the smaller screen size combined with the other features iPhone offers.

Where is the legitimate basis for the label of "higher importance"? What is the real contrasting factual argument? I don't see "because people are buying bigger phones" as a very legitimate platform because the same could be said about cars, boats, houses, etc...and the fact that people are buying those things has no real indication on whether another product should be bigger to remain "important".

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I think a bigger iPhone might be more important than a bigger iPad simply because:

* More folks tend to buy iPhones than iPads so the affect is more likely to be enjoyed by a larger body of folks with a larger phone
* There's not really anything lacking in the iPad's screen size. I've not read of any opinions or complaints that folks wanted a larger iPad because the existing model's screens were too small. ...the same, of course, is not true with the iPhone, with many people gunning for a larger display.

Sent from my iridium iPad Air LTE 

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative