Castro for iPhone might just be the best looking podcast app yet

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

Since iOS 7 launched, we've been treated to a deluge of stunning looking applications, both brand new and updates of old favorites, and now Castro has joined the party. A brand new app for iOS 7, Castro is a podcast application for the iPhone. And it is stunning. But good looks aren't everything, it needs to be packing where it matters, and thankfully, Castro delivers in function as well as form.

• $2.99 - [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id723142770?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Download Now[/URL]

Full story from the iMore Blog...

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
What problem doesn't it solve for you?

I'm happy with the simple functionality provided in the updated Podcasts app. It doesn't have any compelling features other than looks for me but I can see the appeal if you need a better podcast app than Apple's solution.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm happy with the simple functionality provided in the updated Podcasts app. It doesn't have any compelling features other than looks for me but I can see the appeal if you need a better podcast app than Apple's solution.

Oh okay. Thanks for the reply...:)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You're welcome, I feel like if I listened to more than the Mobile Nations and 'His & Hers' podcasts I'd likely be more swayed towards Castro
That "His & Hers" podcast is a trip, isn't it? You never know when Mike is going to snap on Jamelle....:)

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
So I just bought Castro. Maybe I missed this in the review, here's a few simple things missi
- no continuous playback
- can't import podcast ( Dropbox, email or any other option...)

Those are the only 2 big misses to me.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods