Contest: Celebrate Brandnew Boy with promo codes and iTunes gift cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
BrandnewBoy-hero-620x345.jpg
Brandnew Boy launched on iOS not too long ago, offering up a unique mix of 3D hand-to-hand combat, colorful anime graphics, and a soundtrack that sounds like it's straight out of Kill Bill. The iPhone and iPad game had a big content update last week, went on sale, and now they're hosting a giveaway for iMore readers for ten promo codes for Brandnew Boy and ten $10 iTunes Gift Cards!

You'll definitely want to check out Simon's review of Brandnew Boy, and leave a comment below to enter the contest. If you already have the game, let us know your favorite thing about it. If you don't, let us know why you want to play it. We'll choose winners at the end of this week and announce them on the blogs next week. (Yes, extended a week so more people can enter!) One entry per person, please. Good luck!

Read Simon's review of Brandnew Boy

Last edited:

Steb

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Sweet!

This looks very different. A change from the norm is usually a good thing. Consider me interested!

neblon

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Brandnew Boy launched on iOS not too long ago, offering up a unique mix of 3D hand-to-hand combat, colorful anime graphics, and a soundtrack that sounds like it's straight out of Kill Bill. The iPhone and iPad game had a big content update last week, went on sale, and now they're hosting a giveaway for iMore readers for ten promo codes for Brandnew Boy and ten $10 iTunes Gift Cards!

You'll definitely want to check out Simon's review of Brandnew Boy, and leave a comment below to enter the contest. If you already have the game, let us know your favorite thing about it. If you don't, let us know why you want to play it. We'll choose winners at the end of the week and announce them on the blogs next week. One entry per person, please. Good luck!

Read Simon's review of Brandnew Boy
great game!

ghost_301

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Interesting!

Read the review and looks like an interesting game! It will be nice if they can fix in the next update so we can enjoy the view while playing the game. Count me in for the contest :p

far kingdom

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Why do I love Brandnew boy?

I am a HUGE anime fan and the anime drawing style on this game attracts me so much. :D Looking at the screenshots and YouTube videos of the game, I'm sure this game will be a smash for me.
Besides, I'm also a fan RPG style games such as MapleStory so slashing monsters and leveling up is my thing. I am sure to be content in playing a game that has the most important element I love which is RPG anime style gameplay.

Last edited:

lronken

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have this! Im having my wisdom teeth pulled next thursday and would love to have something to do while I sit on the couch sucking down apple sauce :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox