iPad app giveaway: Remarks by Readle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RomeyyRomeee

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have Remarks to use in my classes! I'm currently on the edge about purchasing iAnnotate and it would be great to be able to receive Remarks as a gift!

shady16101

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I would like to use it to take down notes for my meetings and just to take down some ideas. and the dropbox feature is very usefull as i can access my files on any of my computer and have everythin synced.

ChrisxJacobsen

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
I have been looking for a good PDF annotation app, and after reading your review Leanna, I think this is the best app for my needs.

I would be able to use it everyday for work as well as personal bible studying on the go with my Bible in PDF form.

Thanks again for a great article and working for the iPeople!!!

Chris

pstmd

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
This would be helpful for patient handouts in my office. I edit them on my iMac and then load them on my iPad as pdf's which can be printed using printopia right in the room

montylee

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
Another app

Well I own the other Readle apps, so it sure would be nice to get one free. It would also be nice to have a "Readle Family" of apps that I can go to for whatever I need to do with my pdf documents instead of a smorgasbord of other apps.

Singlestick

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Readle Deedle Doo

I would love a chance to win Readle. There are a ton of tax publications and related documents in pdf form that I have to annotate for research and training. This app would make my life a lot more productive.

jwillone

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Why I would like to win a copy of "Remarks"

I would love to win a copy of "Remarks" to use as my main notetaking app for school. My school uses all pdf-based ebooks...and I haven't found a pdf-annotation app that looks as good as "Remarks" does from videos I've seen.

kt14dad

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
remarks by readle giveaway

I need to be able to write notes and sync them with my home computer for my driver ed business. I need to find a way to use dropbox more effectively.

wahoolions

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I would like to try Remarks for taking notes at business meetings and then syncing them to Dropbox. My extended team would then have instant access to the information, which will improve our coordination and efficiency.

ipodxoxo

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Remarks for Remarks

I would love to try Remarks due to my love of Readdle apps. I have a lot of annotating apps but I found none that feel complete but the good thing about apps are the updates and Readdle updates.

wiggy1

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I use PDF Expert already, but woudl like to use Remarks as well. This would be a great program for all my mobile document needs, especially the two-way Dropbox capability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro