In iMessage if you click on a message then click on the persons name then scroll down to photos and press see all you can see every photo that's ever been sent between you. which is super convenient and saves tons of time when trying to reference things or find things. After getting a new iphone and restoring from back this no longer works. I have to scroll back through messages in order to find things. I do this with lots of people for work and personal things. Is there a way to get this working again? Do I need to change a setting? Did apple change something? Is it a bug? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    11-09-2020 03:42 PM
    Give it another day or two to see if you’re able to view the photos like before.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    11-10-2020 09:00 PM
    In iMessage if you click on a message then click on the persons name then scroll down to photos and press see all you can see every photo that's ever been sent between you. which is super convenient and saves tons of time when trying to reference things or find things. After getting a new iphone and restoring from back this no longer works. I have to scroll back through messages in order to find things. I do this with lots of people for work and personal things. Is there a way to get this working again? Do I need to change a setting? Did apple change something? Is it a bug? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Do you have iMessage syncing enabled?

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208532
    11-11-2020 12:30 PM