When one deletes an iMessage from an iPhone or any iOS device, shouldn't that sync with other iOS devices with the same iCloud/iMessage account?

From time to time, I delete certain iMessages. But, they remain on my iMac. Being a little OCD, I delete them from the iMac, too.

Anyone else have this issue, or is this just me?

PS: In my search for an answer to this, I didn't find an answer. However, my searching skills might be one of a Young Padawan...
    08-03-2018 10:35 PM
    Since iCloud is a syncing service it needs a strong connection for it to work (otherwise there's a chance files will become corrupt.. so the service waits for a strong connection). If for some reason your connection is a bit laggy then you'll have the issue you're having.

If you're on WiFi, you can log in to your routers dashboard and switch the WiFi to a less congested channel. There are free tools to check this, but you'll need to do some research to find one. Also consult your routers user guide before making any changes.
    Just_Me_D and ivanwi11iams like this.
    08-04-2018 04:04 AM
    Apple Support assisted me in activating Messages, within the iCloud settings on EACH device.
    They also stated that this is new MAC OS, within the last update.

Lastly, they stated that I should be able to access Messages, via iCloud.com. Alas, the icon is not showing, yet.
    08-04-2018 05:49 PM